Suzuki GSX250R Motorcycles
you are looking for new bikes ,Get details about all new bike models, Suzuki GSX250R Motorcycles Blue, Red, Black, Black-Gold, White, Blue-White. Street Sport Bike
- Team Motorsports
- Motorcycle / Scooter
Introducing the new GSX250R - a fully faired road machine that brings the energy and riding fulfillment of Suzuki's Katana sport bicycle legacy to a more extensive crowd. Worked to convey the Katana's exceptional soul to another age of riders, this sportbike has savvy performance, engaging styling, and solace includes that will speak to an expansive base of fans.
This receptive road sport bicycle includes a demonstrated, twin-cylinder, fuel-injected engine wrapped in stylish full-fairing bodywork. With responsive yet simple to-control performance, excellent fuel proficiency, agile handling, and an open to riding position, the GSX250R is similarly at home on the day by day drive for what it's worth on broadened outings.
A low seat height, slim fuel tank and overall light weight makes the new GSX250R an exciting and unintimidating ride. Ten-talked aluminum haggles KYB suspension keep the bicycle agile and responsive for city avenues just as open streets. With a four-gallon fuel tank and profoundly productive powerplant, the GSX250R has a riding range of well more than 250 miles.
This new model adds to Suzuki's unparalleled choice of little removal cruisers made explicitly to speak to an assortment of riders. From the dynamite new VanVan 200, the lively standard GW250, the exemplary looking TU250X, and now the GSX250R, Suzuki provides an assortment of sensible, open models to browse
Features may include:
- New fully-faired, quarter-liter sportbike with aggressive, flowing styling true to the Suzuki Katana heritage
- Fuel-injected twin-cylinder engine delivers a responsive, broad power band with class-leading fuel economy of approximately 76 MPG.
- The GSX250R features a reverse-lit LCD instrument panel, a bright halogen headlight, plus distinctive position lamps and taillight using new tech, surface-emitting LEDs.
- The 248cc parallel-twin engine that powers the GSX250R has been refined to maximize low- to mid-range torque to deliver a power characteristic that emphasizes ease of control.
- Intelligent engine design and fuel-injection (EFI) tuning yields class-leading fuel economy while satisfying world-wide emission requirements.
- Designed to get the most out of the engine’s mid-range performance and emit a pleasing sound, the GSX250R new exhaust is lightweight and stylish.
- The Katana essence is present in the GSX250R’s full bodywork that features a sporty and aggressive style with a futuristic flair. Select styling cues from historic and current Suzuki sportbikes appeal to both new and experienced riders.
- The fairing routes cooling air to the radiator while moving hot air from the engine away from the rider.
- The front of the motorcycle features unique dual LED position lights, angular fairing-mounted mirrors and an effective sport windshield that incorporates slots to reduce wind buffeting.
- The GSX250R is equipped with a new, reverse-lit multi-function LCD instrumentation panel that displays a variety of information.
- At the top of the fulldisplay is a bar-graph tachometer and in the center is large digital speedometer with a convenient digital clock and digital gear position indicator.
- The GSX250R uses an open type regulator/rectifier to reduce charging system draw that can rob power from the engine. A maintenance-free battery makes sure the motorcycle starts quickly each time.